Pokemon: Pee Red Version Pokemon: Pee Red Version

Brilliant

make more pokemon stuff

OrangePylon responds:

Nope, I'm done with parodies.

Saturday Morning Watchmen Saturday Morning Watchmen

MAKE AN EPISODE

this is brilliant. turning a more serious comic into an 80s cartoon could not have been done better. if you made a whole episode of this I'm sure loads of people would watch it... for the cheesyness that was in the good old cartoons and because well watchmen is awesome

The Hobbit - Act I The Hobbit - Act I

yay

I just read the book last week for the 1st time and this is just like it...well....yeh

i like the re-design of sauron too he looks fantastic

GhostFight-BOS-Part1 GhostFight-BOS-Part1

to make this better than the best it changes

everytime i have watched this there has been something different, has anyone else noticed this? wether it be the background colour, the movie is morriored or both its amazing, though not as easy to controll without a scroll wheel on a laptop this movie is the best i've ever seen on the internet faved as #1 this really deserves it can not wait for the 2nd!!!!!

Madness Inundation Madness Inundation

I see you havn't run out of ideas

in the last few madness movies I was begining to think that you were runnig out of ideas...the fact that the madness series has now been completely upside down its amazing what things you can put into it...with ideas like this and a series where anything can happen I think that you have a great formula foreven more sucess.

...and great animation on the smoke and disappearing effects of the evil guy.

The Most Horrible Story The Most Horrible Story

LMAO

that was the funniest thing i have seen for a long time, I watch alot of stuff but that was, by far, the funniest lmao...i cant stop watching it.

iGrounds: the iPod collab iGrounds: the iPod collab

YOU ARE GODS

except u james XP...... that was amazing do more they kiked ass my fave was cronic 22's part, iMullen (mullen roks)

w00t do sum more i want 2 watch more great stuff

The Future (5SOP) The Future (5SOP)

AWESOME

whoa that is so much cooler than that pic on NGcollabs you are so cool and i wish i could do 3d graphics and effects like you

by the way do you know lil ninja?

orb responds:

Thanks, and yeah, lilninja and I are friends.

Re-Release of Stik Board Re-Release of Stik Board

NEEDS SOUND

cool movie but it needs sound of some background music

BLACK DRAGON BLACK DRAGON